Thursday 16 July 2009

Pup holiday with Harvey

Hi guess what?
My mum and dad are leaving me!!!
Yes that's right, you heard it first!
The bad news is that oh boy they will miss me,but you want to hear the good news??
I am going to stay with Harvey and his family!!!!
Yes this is the handsome Harvey I have been talking about!! Can you imagine how much fun I am going to have, its a doggy summer camp I say!!
I have met Handsome twice now and we have so much fun together, we like same things (toys and play)and dislike the same(rain!!go away!!!)- I am so lucky to have a good friend like him and he doesnt mind that I'll stay in his house.

My mum and dad are going to Finland. I'm not sure why i cant travel with them(maybe the ice bears would eat me????)but they promised next time I could get to travel with them.
I am really excited about the week ahead. Me and the handsome H and his lovely family, it sounds like pupful of fun to me!


"So youre leaving me???"

"Can I take my toy with me?"

"At least...


...cut the grass before you go...!"





No comments:

Post a Comment