Wednesday 17 June 2009

Crossbreed?

"Do I have to go??"







"I am not getting on that table!"




Last night it happened- a visit to my vet!
I wasn't too bothered of going- i was enjoying a snooze and a
thought of going to that van again...noo.....!




Unfortunately I had no choice so into the van we went.Luckily the vets was near, it only took as 5minutes to get there.
Harveys mum had told my mum they would be nice so it helped a bit,but I was still nervous.

When we stepped in and mum spoke to the receptionist she asked if I was a cross breed!

I'm thinking of getting a big badge : I am Fauve de bretagne...!

Then we were called in to see Mr vet. He weighed me and told me I weight 4,3kg. I think its a perfect size for me. He told me I looked very healthy,but that they used a different type of vaccination to the one I had before, so they can't give me a booster until am 10 wks old. I'm not complaining! Mr vet predicted I would be lot bigger when we meet next time. Do you think he's trying to say I'll be a fatty???
Don't think so!!
Tinky

























No comments:

Post a Comment