Monday 6 June 2011

Summer is here

Hello!
Time flies when you're having fun, or collecting sticks like I do !
Sorry  that I haven't posted anything since Christmas!!Now mum's got a new camera, so it wont be months until the next blog (that is if anyone cares!)

I have had some great trips this year!Still awaiting the "big trip" (Finland is next summer now says mum), but in the meantime I have seen Peak District (stayed in very dog friendly b&b hayhouse farm.It is the best b&b in the world!!They even give doggies a bed and a treat!)
We walked for hours, it was a stunning place with stunning smells for me to follow!
Next trip Bempton and walks on the beach. So many smells and so many new walks. Love the East coast too.

3d but not the least we travelled to Southern Counties show in Newbury and stayed in a beautiful cottage in Naunton (the Cotswolds) Auntie Anu showed me and I enjoyed it so much. Anu says it is a pleasure to show me as I am so keen to show my best (what she doesn't know is that Iam only doing it for the treats!)
We had a great day and then later on we did a big  walk round the Cotswolds. I am so fit thanks to my mums exercise regime that I wasn't even tired in the evening, but wanted to knack "freddy the fox"!
That is my favorite teddy, but now and again I like to "rag" it....!



"Don't worry-be happy"Taking it easy before the showtime

"

"When's the tummy tickles??"

"Round and round we go....Has anyone got any biscuits?"


I love my uncle Harri!

"Anu the show master- I am all hers when she comes for a visit, oui!"



"Those who seek will find the rabbits!"
 Enjoy the sunny days and clean paws!

Its a woof from,
Tinky

1 comment: