Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tinky the teenager

Happy late birthday to me!
I am officially no longer a puppy, but a hairy teenager.
1 year and one month old.
Phew, time flies.
I thought I'll tell you a little about the me and what I like and dont like.
See if you agree?
I like:
Small bouncy dogs
Food
Having a snooze with dad
Barking at neighbors stupid border terrier
Chasing rabbits
Sniffing in the bushes
Big quiet dogs
Going to my nans
Going for different walkies
Sticks
Ragging toys(especially squakies)
Looking out of the windows
Water
I dont like
Big bouncy dogs
Neighbors border terrier
Grooming
Early morning wake up calls
Fireworks or loud noises
See, more positives than negatives.
I think I am quite a happy girl really.
I have attached some photos of me lately. Hope you like them.
I will post some more once this summer gets properly going and I get taken to places!
High five to my Mum Misty who had a litter of 9(!!!)
I have quite a lot of brothers and sisters now!!
xxx Tinky

No comments:

Post a Comment