Sunday 8 November 2009

Showing off

Hi,
Sorry it has been awhile since my last blog.
I have been a busy girl.
In October I was at my first ever show- it was great fun. I made new friends and saw old friends too(Mary and John were there giving their support and my first mum Karen) For me it was all easy peasy- but my mum was very nervous. I dot know why, All it was a bit of trotting and then posing to a judge.
I came second and qualified to Crufts 2010- I am not sure what it means,but my mum is very proud of me.








"Mum- stop squeezing my tail please"






Summer holidays are now officially over. I love autumn though. I have loads of nice walk with my favourite friend Harvey. Here is a picture of him licking me goodbye after his mum and dad dropped me home. Isn't he handsome??


"Don't leave me this way....!"








I



I love autumn walks a lot. The more leaves the better. "Find a fauve from the picture below!"
When coming home I always like to bring a keepsake. A stick is always a favourite, but if I can't find one then a branch from the tree will suffice.


















Wish you all pawsome autumn, speak soon
xxx
Tinky

No comments:

Post a Comment