Sunday 9 August 2009

Day in Wetherby

















We all went to Wetherby on Saturday to see my nan. It was a beautiful day and we decided to go and have a walk by the river. Well as the pictures can tell you for me it was half a walk - half a chauffeur driven rally! When the walking gets bit too much for my legs I can always jump on my nans scooter. Clever or what??
It was the most beautiful day and I made so many friends.People were so interested in me and my breed that I have been thinking about carrying some leaflets about me next time Im there. One woman who had 2 daschunds really wanted to have me,but my mum and dad wouldn't sell me for 10 million.

P.S the big white dog is my mate Bailey. He lives down the road and I love him and he loves me...!
xxx Tinky










































No comments:

Post a Comment